Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Pretty sure I saw a chick getting a field sobriety test at 9:30am

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pretty sure I saw a chick getting a field sobriety test at 9:30am

    Headed to The big town of wise this morning and saw a yellow mustang pulled over on top of Indian Creek mountain. Looked like some chick was getting a field sobriety test before 10 AM today. Musta been on hell of a night.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty sure I saw a chick getting a field sobriety test at 9:30am

    Did you wait around and get her number?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty sure I saw a chick getting a field sobriety test at 9:30am

    No She had some short shorts on so Im sure the cop took care of the digits part.

    If she can drink all night like that she would have to sign a waiver saying she would buy her on beer before I would go out with her
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty sure I saw a chick getting a field sobriety test at 9:30am

    Youre probably right and I bet she didnt even get a tcket lol.....but yeah theres aways a downside.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty sure I saw a chick getting a field sobriety test at 9:30am

    I can drink my part, but I swear I took a chick out one time who had just recently been divorced, and she shead a whole new light on destroying a bar for me....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty sure I saw a chick getting a field sobriety test at 9:

    Then ya take em home, let em puke, and babysit them...lol..been there
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •